Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God's Encouraging Words from the Bible!



Psalm 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?






I NEEDED to Remember this Bible Verse when my Daughter's Life Changed Forever!

Karen Connors here... from UpState New York!

I am a Wife and Mother of 4 Grown Children. I
also have 6 Grand Children!

The True Blessings of my Life!

My Eldest daughter was hit by a Drunk driver
when she was 7 years old. She spent 2 years
in Hospitals and was severly Brain Damaged
from the Accident.

When she became well enough,
we brought her home to live with us. It has been
over 30 years now!

My family has had to alter our lives to center
ourselves around the special needs that my
daughter would have from that day forward.


THANK God I had Him to Lean On or I would have


not made it through. I am Victorious because he Walks


with me Daily. HIS GRACE REALLY IS SUFFICIENT!


Psalm 27:14

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment